We are proud to present the return of a legend! Maia Orange Edition 2.3 features a host of exciting feature improvements and new sound sources based on the legendary Waldorf Microwave XTK.
Not content to just re-up the sound sources this entirely new synthesiser has been re-programmed from the ground up with some very unique and exiting feature concepts to boot. Get a load of this…
1. Dive into the Step Sequencer with advanced options on independent rates, customisable random generator, sequencer banks and editing tools.
2. Oscillator tables for polytimbral wave sequencing, with customisable random generator and OSC Table bank.
3. Discrete glissando gives you a new and unique method of musical performance
4. Modulation Matrix with LFO for FX Modulation
5. Microtuning options
6. Round the back goodies: Use Maia Orange Edition as a dual FX processor and CV/gate out to control other devices using the Step Sequencer and/or Discrete Glissando.
And last but not least, 220+ patches making the most of this powerful instrument.
• Dual synth architecture with a wide range of sounds from the Waldorf Microwave XTk
• Step Sequencer with advanced options:
• Independent rates
• Customisable random generator
• Seq Bank
• Editing tools
• Oscillator tables for polytimbral wave sequencing, with customisable random generator and Osc Table bank
• Discrete glissando - a new and unique method of musical performance
• Unison with custom settings
• FX modulation matrix with LFOs
• Modulation Matrix
• Microtuning options
• Audio in: to use Maia OE as a dual FX processor
• CV/Gate out: to control other devices using Discrete Glissando and/or the Step Sequencer
Maia Orange Edition User Manual
Download it from Reason Stiudios
• Discrete Glissando
• CV3 and CV4 input added
• Release trigger option for Synth B
• Comment fields on the main panel
• Bugfixes and lots of small improvements
• Updated factory bank
• Step sequencer's pattern length: Alt-click (rearrange)didn't work properly. fixed.
• Modulation Matrix: if you set "mod scale amount" or "mod scale source” in the 1-5 rows, the 6th row didn't work properly, fixed.